Saturday 25 November 2017

Wallet Mini Album

Hello Friends!
 I am back with a wallet style box mini album, using the gorgeous Cottage Blush collection. This album has plenty of flaps for over 12 pictures & a belly band for the closure. The paper pack also has some tags with quotes & elements which can be fussy cut & used to embellish your projects.



















This certainly is a gorgeous paper pack & I hope you like it. You can buy it from our Sales Buddies.

Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

2 comments:

  1. Excellent and top notch design. i really like it.online handicraft store

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had already owned the regular (Non-RFID) version of the wallet and had planned to upgrade to the RFID version for some time. https://edcharly.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...